|Cast & Crew|
|James Bond:||Daniel Craig|
|Producer(s):|| Michael G. Wilson,|
|Writer(s):||Ian Fleming (Characters)|
|Facts & Figures|
|Distributed By:|| Columbia Pictures,|
|Released:|| UK: October 23, 2015|
US: November 6, 2015
|Followed By:||Bond 25|
On July 11, 2013 it was confirmed that the creative crew from Skyfall is returning: Daniel Craig is returning as Bond, Sam Mendes is returning as director, and John Logan is returning as screenwriter. The film received UK and US release dates of October 23, 2015 and November 6, 2015, respectively.
Pre-production on Bond 24 has started with Barbara Broccoli & Michael G. Wilson producing the film. EON Productions, MGM and Sony/Columbia Pictures will be producing the film. Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will be distributing the film on home media. Following a comment by Daniel Craig that stated he wanted Sam Mendes and Adele to return to direct and perform the theme song, respectively. Mendes had hinted that he would direct Bond 24, however in March 2013, he announced he would not direct the 24th Bond film in order to focus on stage work. On March 20, 2013, MGM Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gary Barber confirmed that they are currently developing the screenplay, and expects to release the next James Bond movie "within the next three years", despite previous reports suggesting it would be released in Winter of 2014.
On October 21 Ralph Fiennes confirmed he would be in Bond 24 saying "I think everyone knows that, I don’t think that’s particularly a secret." On November 24 Naomie Harris confirmed she would also be returning for Bond 24.
Cast & CharactersEdit
- "I am very pleased that by giving me the time I need to honour all my theatre commitments, the producers have made it possible for me to direct Bond 24. I very much look forward to taking up the reins again, and to working with Daniel Craig, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli for a second time."
- ― Sam Mendes
- Directed by: Sam Mendes
- Written by: Ian Fleming (characters only) and John Logan (screenplay)
- Produced by: Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson
After the critical and box office success of Skyfall, Hollywood went into a flurry of rumors for Bond's next outing.
A popular news story, started by the blog Deadline, reports that Skyfall writer John Logan has been commissioned by Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson to pen Bond 24 and 25 as a two-parter.  The concept of a two-parter has waned since Sam Mendes was rumored to be a contenting director for Bond 24. 
UK tabloid The Sun reported on July 15, 2013 that the fllm would be based on Sebastian Faulks' 2008 James Bond novel titled "Devil May Care", but due to the untrustworthy source it is only a rumor.
Based on his appearances in Skyfall and the return of Naomie Harris as Miss Moneypenny and Ralph Fiennes as Gareth Mallory it is likely Ben Whishaw will return as Q for Bond 24. Whishaw has stated the film might begin production in late 2013 but as of December 4, 2013 production had not begun.
Judi Dench, whose character M died in Skyfall, has joked about a possible return in the next Bond film despite her role as M being passed on to Gareth Mallory (Ralph Fiennes). When asked if she thought Skyfall was her final James Bond film, she jokingly replied: "Certainly not. No, certainly not. I could go on for years. Maybe I'll come back as a ghost. Now that would be Shakespearian," making reference to a previous role. 
Benedict Cumberbatch is the fan's favorite for the movie's main villain.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 7/11/13 — 007.com — Bond 24 news
- ↑ 2/15/13 — Hitfix.com — Skyfall' director Sam Mendes likely to return for next James Bond film
- ↑ 3/19/13 — Reuters.com — Next James Bond movie expected within 3 years : MGM
- ↑ 10/19/13 — Metro.co.uk - Ralph Fiennes ‘excited’ about playing M in the next James Bond film
- ↑ 11/24/13 — NYDailyNews.com - As Winnie Mandela, Naomie Harris found the role of her career in ‘Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’
- ↑ 10/26/13 — Deadline.com — ‘Gladiator’ Scribe John Logan To Write Next Two James Bond Films
- ↑ 12/1/13 — Screenrant.com — ‘Skyfall’ Director Sam Mendes Doubts He Will Make Another Bond Film
- ↑ 1/5/13 — Mirror.co.uk — For your ears only! Daniel Craig wants Adele to sing the theme to the next Bond blockbuster
- ↑ 7/15/13 — TheSun.co.uk — Bond back for movie No 24... Devil May Care
- ↑ 2/19/13 — DigitalSpy.com — 'Skyfall' Ben Whishaw: "Bond 24 will shoot this year"
- ↑ 11/9/12 — HuffingtonPost.com — Judi Dench On 'Skyfall' & Her Reign As M
|James Bond films|
Dr. No (1962) - From Russia with Love (1963) - Goldfinger (1964) - Thunderball (1965) - You Only Live Twice (1967) - Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
| George Lazenby |
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)
Live and Let Die (1973) - The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) - The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) - Moonraker (1979) - For Your Eyes Only (1981) - Octopussy (1983) - A View to a Kill (1985)
The Living Daylights (1987) - Licence to Kill (1989)
GoldenEye (1995) - Tomorrow Never Dies (1998) - The World Is Not Enough (1999) - Die Another Day (2002)
Casino Royale (2006) - Quantum of Solace (2008) - Skyfall (2012) - Bond 24 (2015) - Bond 25
Casino Royale (1954) - Casino Royale (1967) - Never Say Never Again (1983)