|Cast & Crew|
|James Bond:||Daniel Craig|
|Producer(s):|| Michael G. Wilson,|
|Writer(s):||Ian Fleming (Characters)|
|Facts & Figures|
|Distributed By:|| Columbia Pictures,|
|Followed By:||Bond 25|
Pre-production on Bond 24 has started with Barbara Broccoli & Michael G. Wilson producing the film. EON Productions, MGM and Sony/Columbia Pictures will be producing the film. Sony Pictures Home Entertainment will be distributing the film on home media. Following a comment by Daniel Craig that stated he wanted Sam Mendes and Adele to return to direct and perform the theme song, respectively. Mendes had hinted that he would direct Bond 24, however in March 2013, he announced he would not direct the 24th Bond film in order to focus on stage work. On March 20, 2013, MGM Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gary Barber confirmed that they are currently developing the screenplay, and expects to release the next James Bond movie "within the next three years", despite previous reports suggesting it would be released in Winter of 2014.
After the critical and box office success of Skyfall, Hollywood went into a flurry of rumors for Bond's next outing.
A popular news story, started by the blog Deadline, reports that Skyfall writer John Logan has been commissioned by Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson to pen Bond 24 and 25 as a two-parter.    The concept of a two-parter has waned since Sam Mendes was rumored to be a contenting director for Bond 24.
Daniel Craig has signed on for both Bond 24 and Bond 25. Although no other cast members have been confirmed, actress Andrée Bernard has been rumored to appear in the film, possibly as the next Bond girl. Bond producer Barbara Broccoli has expressed interest in having Quantum of Solace Bond girl Camille Montes (Olga Kurylenko) reprise her role in a future Bond film.  As of yet there has been no word on whether the Quantum organisation will return in the next Bond film.
Based on their appearances in Skyfall, it is assumable that Eve Moneypenny (Naomie Harris), Gareth Mallory (Ralph Fiennes), and Q (Ben Whishaw) will return for Bond 24. Whishaw has stated the film might begin production in late 2013. 
Judi Dench, whose character M died in Skyfall, has joked about a possible return in the next Bond film despite her role as M being passed on to Gareth Mallory (Ralph Fiennes). When asked if she thought Skyfall was her final James Bond film, she jokingly replied: "Certainly not. No, certainly not. I could go on for years. Maybe I'll come back as a ghost. Now that would be Shakespearian," making reference to a previous role. 
- ↑ http://www.hitfix.com/news/skyfall-director-sam-mendes-likely-to-return-for-next-james-bond-film
- ↑ Richwine, Lewis and Jill Serjeant. "Next James Bond movie expected within 3 years : MGM", Reuters, March 19, 2013. Retrieved on March 20, 2013.
- ↑ http://www.deadline.com/2012/10/gladiator-scribe-john-logan-to-write-next-two-james-bond-films/
- ↑ http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Bond-24-Already-Being-Written-By-John-Logan-33786.html
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0517589/
- ↑ http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/daniel-craig-wants-adele-to-sing-1521068
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2379713/
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Montes
- ↑ http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a459916/skyfall-ben-whishaw-bond-24-will-shoot-this-year.html
- ↑ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/judi-dench-skyfall-007-bond_n_2102516.html
|James Bond films|
Dr. No (1962) - From Russia with Love (1963) - Goldfinger (1964) - Thunderball (1965) - You Only Live Twice (1967) - Diamonds Are Forever (1971)
| George Lazenby |
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)
Live and Let Die (1973) - The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) - The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) - Moonraker (1979) - For Your Eyes Only (1981) - Octopussy (1983) - A View to a Kill (1985)
The Living Daylights (1987) - Licence to Kill (1989)
GoldenEye (1995) - Tomorrow Never Dies (1998) - The World Is Not Enough (1999) - Die Another Day (2002)
Casino Royale (2006) - Quantum of Solace (2008) - Skyfall (2012) - Bond 24 (2014) - Bond 25
Casino Royale (1954) - Casino Royale (1967) - Never Say Never Again (1983)