Caroline Munro is an English actress and model known for her many appearances in horror, science fiction and action films of the 1970s and 1980s. She played the Bond girl Naomi in the 1977 film The Spy Who Loved Me. In the film, Naomi was the helicopter pilot/henchwoman for the evil villain Karl Stromberg.
- Munro turned down the opportunity to play villainess Ursa in Superman in favor of her role as Naomi in The Spy Who Loved Me.
- Munro, as Naomi, holds the distinction of being the first woman ever undeniably killed by James Bond.
- Following the film, producer Cubby Broccoli urged Munro to make her way to America in search of more lucrative offers. She declined, preferring to stay close to her family in England.
- In the 1972 horror film Dracula A.D. 1972, Munro played the character Laura Bellows, who was bitten by Count Dracula. Dracula was portrayed by Christopher Lee, who played Francisco Scaramanga, the titular villain in the Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun.
- She portrayed the journalist who gets close to Adam Ant in his music video for "Goody Two Shoes".