Diamonds Are Forever was a radio drama adaptation of Ian Fleming's 1958 novel that first aired on July 25, 2015 on the BBC's main spoken-word channel, Radio 4. It was the last of five new James Bond radio plays produced by the station and starred Toby Stephens as the titular character for the fifth time.
- "Fleming's fourth Bond novel is especially dazzling. Its dark humour encompasses millions of pounds worth of diamonds smuggled out of British mines in Africa. Responsible? Somebody known as 'ABC'. James Bond is sent undercover by MI6 to New York to follow the pipeline. Masquerading as a courier he meets enticing, ice-cold, Tiffany Case. She stands between Bond and gang-bosses whose criminal diamond business stretches from Sierra Leone, via London, to the gambling tables of Las Vegas.Bond infiltrates the mob. Horse-racing scams, a car chase, a rigged card game, pursuit by locomotive - Bond and Tiffany endure all. Eventually flown to West Africa, Bond unmasks the ultimate villain."
- ― Official BBC promotional blurb.
In 2015 the novel Diamonds Are Forever was dramatised for radio by Archie Scottney, directed by Martin Jarvis and produced by Rosalind Ayres; it featured a full cast starring Toby Stephens as James Bond and was first broadcast on BBC Radio 4 at 2:30pm on Saturday 25th July 2015. It was the fifth in a series of Bond radio adaptations featuring Stephens and produced by Jarvis & Ayres.
- James Bond ... Toby Stephens
- Tiffany Case ... Lisa Dillon
- Serrafimo Spang ... Jared Harris
- Jack Spang/Rufus B. Saye ... Alan Shearman
- Felix Leiter ... Josh Stamberg
- 'M' ... John Standing
- Supt Harris …… Nigel Havers
- Shady Tree ... Alex Jennings
- Ernie Cureo ... Stacy Keach
- Sammy ... Kevin Daniels
- Rocky/Wint ... Andre Sogliuzzo
- Kidd/The Sergeant ... Darren Richardson
- Tingaling/Dentist ... Matthew Wolf
- Voice of Ian Fleming ... Martin Jarvis