Goldfinger was a radio drama adaptation of Ian Fleming's 1958 novel that first aired on April 3, 2010 on the BBC's main spoken-word channel, Radio 4. It was the second of five new James Bond radio plays produced by the station and starred Toby Stephens as the titular character for the second time.
- "Auric Goldfinger is not only a cheat at canasta and golf, he's also an international criminal on a massive scale. His obsession: gold. James Bond is charged by the Bank of England and MI5 to discover what Goldfinger is actually doing with his vast hoards of gold. Is he somehow connected with SMERSH - the feared soviet spy-killing organisation? When 007 becomes an undercover member of Goldfinger's team he soon learns that the madman's plans are more grandiose than even 'M' could possibly have imagined. Amazingly, robbing Fort Knox is on the agenda - and mass murder..."
- ― Official BBC promotional blurb.
In 2010 the novel Goldfinger was dramatised for radio by Archie Scottney, directed by Martin Jarvis and produced by Rosalind Ayres; it featured a full cast starring Toby Stephens as James Bond and was first broadcast on BBC Radio 4 at 2:30pm on Saturday 3rd April 2010. It was the second in a series of Bond radio adaptations featuring Stephens and produced by Jarvis & Ayres. It was followed in 2012 by an adaption of From Russia, with Love.
- James Bond ... Toby Stephens
- Goldfinger ... Sir Ian McKellen
- Pussy Galore ... Rosamund Pike
- Oddjob ... Jon David Yu
- Felix Leiter ... Lloyd Owen
- Tilly Masterton ... Lisa Dillon
- Jill Masterton ... Anna Louise Plowman
- 'M' ... John Standing
- Johnny Solo ... Tim Pigott-Smith
- Mr Strap ... Tom Hollander
- Hawker ... Alistair McGowan
- Voice of Ian Fleming ... Martin Jarvis