|Born:||November 14, 1979|
She was born in Berdyansk, Ukraine on November 14, 1979 to a Belarusian mother and Ukranian father. When Olga was three years old her parents divorced. She was raised by her mother and did not have any contact with her father until she was thirteen years old. Olga Kurylenko moved to Paris when she was 16 for her career.
She has been married and divorced twice: first to the French fashion photographer Cedric Van Mol from 2000-2004 and then to mobile phone accessory entrepreneur Damian Gabriel Neufeld, whom she divorced in late 2007.
In 2005 Kurylenko began her film career in France. She received the certificate of excellence award at the 2006 Brooklyn International Film Festival for her performance in L'Annulaire, and also starred in the Paris, je t'aime segment Quartier de la Madeleine opposite Elijah Wood. In 2007, Kurylenko starred in Hitman alongside Timothy Olyphant. She plays Bond girl Camille in the 2008 007 film, Quantum of Solace, the 22nd film in the Bond Series.
- L'Annulaire (2005)
- Paris, je t'aime (2006)
- Le Porte-bonheur (2006) (TV)
- The Serpent (2006)
- Suspectes (2007) (TV mini-series)
- Hitman (2007)
- Max Payne (2008)
- Tyranny (2008)
- Quantum of Solace (2008)
- ↑ Maryna Alyabusheva does not want to move to Paris Olena Talaeva, gazeta.ua, February 2, 2008
- ↑ New Bond girl was discovered in a subway while on holidays with her mother in Moscow Yanina Sokolovskaya, Izvestia, January 18, 2008
- ↑ movieset.com cast article
- ↑ CJuliette - Agence de photographes
- ↑ official bio
- ↑ Olga confirms she recently ended a relationship in December 2007
- ↑ The Ukranian girl discovered on Moscow's metro who grew up to become Bond's sexiest co-star yet Daily Mail, January 14, 2008
- ↑ bbc article