|Hair/eye color:||Brown (Eyes), Bald (Hair)|
|Height/weight:||6'3" (Height), -- (Weight)|
|Dist. Features:||Mechanical right arm with pincer|
|Affiliation:||Dr. Kananga (Yaphet Kotto)|
|Status:||Deceased - Fell from a train|
|Behind the scenes|
|Portrayed By:||Julius Harris|
|First Appearance:|| Live and Let Die (Film)|
|Last Appearance:|| Live and Let Die (Film)|
- Tee-Hee Johnson: "There are two ways to disable a crocodile, you know."
- James Bond: "I, uh... I don't suppose you'd care to share that information with me?"
- Tee-Hee Johnson: "Well, one way is to take a pencil and jam it into the pressure hole behind his eyes."
- James Bond: "And the other?"
- Tee-Hee Johnson: "Oh, the other's twice as simple. You just put your hand in his mouth and pull his teeth out."
- ―Tee-Hee Johnson and James Bond[src]
In the film, Tee Hee is portrayed as Mr. Big's right hand man and has a metal arm, replacing one which was bitten off by an alligator named "Albert." He appears to be either a chief bodyguard or right hand man of Kananga's as he appears in almost all of his employer's scenes regardless of which identity his employer is currently assuming. As in the novel, Tee Hee's name is derived from his tendency to chuckle to himself very often for little or no reason. As Bond states when he first meets the man: "Funny how the least little thing amuses him".
In his first meeting of Bond, Tee Hee is informed that Bond is armed by Solitaire, disarms him and, in a demonstration of his formidable hook, twists Bond's gun. In their next meeting, Tee Hee leads Bond to an island surrounded by crocodiles and alligators, but Bond escapes by using the backs of the alligators as stepping stones.
After Bond foils Mr. Big's plot and killing Dr. Kananga, Tee Hee returns for vengeance. He sneaks himself onboard a train that Bond and Solitaire are travelling on, and after a fight between the pair, Bond uses nail clippers to cut the wires controlling Tee Hee's metal arm. This causes the claw to clamp down on a window ledge, rendering Tee Hee immobile. Bond then grabs his legs and throws Tee Hee out of the window of the moving train, ripping out his metal arm and leaving it attached to the window ledge.